The job holder develops concepts and strategies in order to build robust supply chains and integrate the production material suppliers into our end to end supply chain.Apply now
Chief Engineer Chassis
The Chief Engineer Chassis will be responsible for supporting the design, release and launch of the rolling chassis product lines. Lead the business development, proposal and project delivery activities, specifically within rolling chassis, including technical specifications, design standards and product testing.Apply now
The ultimate purpose of the role is to support the key business decision making processes through the generation of high quality and timely financial analysis and reportingApply now
Chief Engineer Powertrain
Main task is the development of Powertrain Systems and Components from pre-concept to life cycle management.
- Plan the process, detail planning costs and implementation timing for released CAD drawings to ensure detailed understanding of how a part will be manufactured, jigs and tooling defined, costs detailed, implementation plan available.
- Production preparation and quality achievement...
Project Quality Engineer
- Deliver on Quality Planning/APQP
- Create, develop and implement manual of key breakdown aspects and deliver on lessons learned for new projects
- Block-duty for missed critical gateway checkpoints on quality such as borderline or failed test results